Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aloe Vera Plant

Christian isn't one to ramble on about school or give many details about his day, but when he came home today, he was so excited to show me his Aloe Vera plant that he planted all by himself. His explanation went something like this:

"Do you know what kind of plant this is Mom? Don't you know that it's an Aloe Vera plant. Actually, it's a baby Aloe Vera, and we can keep replanting it over and over. We can replant the baby plants. Can we replant it? Can I sell them when I make more of them? Did you know that it has medicine in it?"

For Christian, that much detail is pretty non-existent, so I was so excited to see him this excited over something!

2 comments:

Singhappy2 said...

Good for Christian!!! I'm so proud of him! I have ALWAYS felt so connected to him - and I'm so grateful that he is in our family. You are the best mother, lil' sis. I truly mean that! Christian - in Cami's words, "You rock my world!"

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love him you guys need tocome visit I want a baby aloe vera plant!!!!