Wednesday, September 10, 2008

15 month check-up

Jillian had her 15-month check up today. Where has the time gone?
She weighed in at 23 pounds even and was 31 inches long.
The doctor said she was doing great and even said she was pretty advanced in her speech. He was hoping for around 20 words. He said that is pretty typical at this age. He was really surprised when I told him it was much higher than that. Of course, little miss attitude wouldn't say anything for him, except, of course, "No!"
She also had two shots, which she handled like a trooper. She cried for a tiny bit, but she was more upset about having to lay down on the exam table.
She zonked out on the way home and is much happier now!

2 comments:

Singhappy2 said...

15 months??? You ought to give him access to your blog to let him see all the fun words she says!! How sweet! I can't wait to see her again. Give her kisses and loves for me! I love you!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I want to see her again!!! So cute