Friday, November 14, 2008

Bye-Bye Bottle!

We have officially been bottle-free for five days! My goal was to take it away by eighteen months, so we're a few weeks early! It couldn't have gone any smoother. She hasn't asked for one or cried for one. I have noticed that she is drinking less than with the bottle, so I'll have to make sure I ask the doctor how much whole milk she is supposed to be getting at this age. Is it normal to drop down? Anyway, Yaaayyy for us!! (It does make me kinda sad knowing that she just isn't a baby anymore, though!)

2 comments:

Loots said...

Mike's Dr told us at his 25 mo appointment that he was supposed to be drinking two of his sippy cups (The playtex ones with the handles) of whole milk every day. I don't know if that changes at 18 months...

Singhappy2 said...

She sure likes to drink out of just a water bottle and she's good at it. She's an amazing niece - can you tell I am a very proud aunt??