Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here goes nothing....

Okay, so I am officially a "Blogger" now! Not that I'm not busy enough already - running after a one-year-old, keeping the boys busy on summer vacation, cleaning the bathrooms, mopping the floor, changing diapers, stopping fights, running to Wal-mart, editing, picking out paint for walls, meetings, church responsibilities, sanding & painting the boys' new furniture, making phone calls, taking pictures for Christian's summer scrapbook, cooking dinner, picking up toys, more editing, 20 trips to Lowe's, scouts, did I mention picking up toys? - but now I am going to add one more thing to my list. I must be crazy! Actually, I hope this will be relaxing for me and give me a creative outlet, not to mention that journaling our everyday moments will make me happy.

Let the Blogging begin!

2 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

YEAH!!! I love keeping up with everyones lives!! There is nothing better!! and remember your house will wait for you to clean it!! At least thats what I keep telling myself!!!

Singhappy2 said...

ok how cute is this???? I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO FUN!! Whit - will you add cheri to mine??? Love you sis!@!!!!