Tuesday, August 26, 2008

9th Grade


Christian started 9th grade yesterday! Wow, that makes me feel so old! He is quite the opposite of Cayson. He gets ready for school in a flash and has plenty of time leftover. He has all his supplies perfectly organized in his new backpack. Everything has a place. No nerves. No stress. He just tells me goodbye and heads out to wait for the bus. He looked so handsome with his new clothes and haircut. (Of course, my camera is having issues, so I'll have to post a pic later.) I think this is going to be a good year!

2 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love him!! Your family couldnt be more perfect!!!

Singhappy2 said...

I can't believe he is in the 9th grade. I feel SO OLD. I remember when YOU were in the 9th grade!! Gosh!! So put a pic up when you have it, and give him a hug and kiss for me and tell the boys I love and miss them terribly.