Monday, August 18, 2008

The Birds and the Bees

Explaining the birds and the bees to my kids is not something I've ever looked forward to, but it makes it that much more complicated when you are explaining it to a child with autism. Just how much info is appropriate? We didn't give out too many details, but after a conversation of how babies are made, Christian left the room. About thirty seconds later, he came back down the hall and said, "Well, I sure hope grandma and grandpa aren't doing any of that sex stuff, because they're definitely way too old to be having a baby."

3 comments:

Momma E said...

Haaaa! I love it. :O)

Singhappy2 said...

OMGOSH I am DYING here!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!! I can't quit laughing.. and believe me, I needed a good laugh this morning!!! I love you, Christian!!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

he is the best i am with the christian!!! just kidding