Friday, August 1, 2008

Wrapped around his finger

So, last night we're at Wal-mart, and the boys each wanted an action figure. Shawn told them they would have to use their own money because we weren't buying toys tonight. Shawn then came to find me and Jillian a couple of aisles over, and she was holding a toy, pointing and jabbering away and giving it hugs. He then turned around and told the boys to go back and get the one they wanted because he had to buy Jillian what she was holding. Boy, does she know how to work Daddy, and she doesn't even know it yet! Wait until she figures it out....

2 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Ok way cute!! That is how casey is he will tell me we dont have money for this or that and go to target and get holden a huge toy!!! I love that he loves him so much!! Daddies are the best!!

Singhappy2 said...

Wait till she figures it out??? You mean she hasn't yet?? By the looks of it, I thought she had! HAHAHAHAH! She IS a Daddy's girl, that is for sure! Give her hugs and kisses for me, and tell the boys I miss them!